Live Break App
Try the new mobile friendly Break App interface! Beta version now live! View
- When viewing on tablets or phones flip your device horizontal/landscape for best viewing and functionality.
- Use the Live Break Web App to check the status of any break & view your teams or spots. This will list all breaks currently filling and bought into. To see all the available breaks use the site menus above.
- The status of each break is displayed in red or green at the right or just below the description depending on your viewing device.
- To see your teams or slots click the item description link for detailed status of that break including teams or slots still available.
- For further information on how to use the app scroll down to the available instructions below the App.
With our Live Box Break Web App you can...
- Get a "Quick" view of all breaks. From the main page you can get a brief "overview". Each break has the product icon next to it, the break description, and the status of the break to the far right. Want more in depth info? Just click the description link and & it opens to that break sheet with detailed information. Click the "BREAK LIST" tab to return to main page at any time from any break sheet. Pretty simple huh!?
- Easily navigate the list of currently filling breaks. Only two tabs to navigate, the main "BREAK LIST" & "CAP" tab, that's it! Just one click to any live break sheet!
- Find your Break fast! Product images and categories make finding your Live Box Break quick and easy.
- See the breaks categorized by type. All breaks are categorized and subcategorized. Just another way to find your break FAST! (See the above break list.)
- Find your pack break order. Just click the "CAP" tab and you will see the list of pack orders with a time stamp.
How each portion of the Live Box Break Web App works...
- For "TEAM" style box breaks you will see the available teams update in real-time as orders are placed so with just a glance you can see if your favorite team is still available without having to navigate back through the store. All available teams are displayed under the product picture to the left side of the product's break sheet under the grey "Teams still remaining". As teams are purchased they will be removed from the "Available/Remaining" section and placed in the right side of the break sheet next to the persons name who purchased them. Our script also cross references how many slots are available so if you look to the top right of each break sheet you will also see the number of teams left. Once the break is sold out or "Full" you will see the status change to "Break Full" at the top right of the break sheet.
- For "RANDOM" style box breaks you will see the available slots left both on the main page and in each product's break sheet. Once again, if you look to the top right of the products break sheet you will see the status of the break displaying how many slots are left. Once the live box break is full this will change to "Break Full" status.
- For "CHOOSE A PACK" orders (CAP) you can see where you are in line for pack breaks. Just click the CAP tab to view your position and pack # displayed in the order received. Follow along with the live box break video and see your box break & pack pulls!