Fun, Fair, Honest and Transparent Box Breaks!
- Our number one goal is to provide fair breaks and a fun community atmosphere. We encourage our members to participate and help grow the community. You are encouraged to chat with other members, join the forum and post your "Hits"
- We will have 100% Live events broadcasted in HD. We will conduct our breaks with as much transparency Honest, and fair breaks every time.
- All of our boxes and cases are factory sealed and only come from trusted sources like Panini, Upper Deck, DA, Blowout, GTS Distributors, Onyx, Leaf, and Topps.
- The boxes will be presented as sealed directly on the camera just before we break each box. They will be opened and never leave site of the camera throughout the break of the box.
- For (CAP) Choose a Pack we will present the sealed box and number the packs on screen each time we go into a new box for packs. In the event there are bonus packs in the box then we will present box so everyone can see it is sealed and then number off camera to conceal the bonus pack # ( This bonus will be numbered the same as on random pack from the box and included if you pick that pack # with your (CAP) order. Free stuff is good:-)
Majority rules by default in all breaks with multiple players or teams on a card.
These are our rules and you may undoubtedly see different rules on other sites. It's about 50/50 wherever you go as far as majority ruling goes and how card assignments are handled. The community voted on these current rules and we regularly review so please don't participate if you do not accept the current rules.
- If a card has two players on it, the card will be randomized between the two teams.
- If the card has more than two players, the following system will be used:
If the same person owns two or more of the players on the card, while the rest own just one, the player who owns the majority will be rewarded the card.
- If there is no majority owner, then we will randomize between all teams on the card. 1 entry per team/player.
- If the card is of a retired player, the card will go to the team that is listed on the card. If there is no team listed on the card it will go to the last team that player played for. If the card is of a team that is no longer in existence, the card will go to the new franchise of the city where the team moved to.
(Example: To avoid any misconception of the rules, we wanted to add a specific example. EX: The Houston Oilers moved to Tennessee and became the Titans, the Houston Oilers hits will now go to the Titans. (*The Houston Texans are an expansion team) In the event a team cannot be determined with certainty it will be up to PBB to determine the team either by Random or other means, PBB's decision is final.
- For Upper Deck and Panini Baseball products, if the card is in a college uniform and there are no logos or team names displayed, the card will go to the team that the player was currently on for that product year or the most recent team the player played for. Further explanation, current professional players in college uniforms would go to the team that they played for in the year the product was produced. (For Example: Terrelle Pryor in 2011 Playbook Football would be awarded to the Oakland Raiders). If a player played for a team that no longer exists, it will go to the team that they became. If the player is un-drafted or not tied to a team, we will use random.org to determine who from the break will receive the card.
In the unlikely even that the above misc. card rules do not resolve who will receive the card, the card will go to someone in the break using random.org.
If the card has no team on it, the card will go with whoever owns the most teams in the break. (this applies to non sport cards in products like Allen Ginter or Goodwin.) For Allen Ginter & Goodwin type products if there are other sports cards different than the current break they will be treated as non-sports cards. Example; we list a AG Baseball break and a Tiger Woods card or a Jordan is pulled they will be treated as "non sport" or "Other Sport" (as AG describes them) and they will go to whoever owns the most teams in that break unless the card estimated value is larger than $100. In that event we will randomize the card between all participants.
Defunct and Moved teams examples
- Houston Oilers moved to Tennessee and became the Titans (*The Houston Texans are an expansion team so cards go to Titans)
- The Rams are moved again, now the LA Rams again, no longer St. Louis. (St. Louis cards would go back to new LA Rams again)
- San Diego Chargers will move to Los Angeles and become the LA Chargers. (San Diego cards would go to the new LA Chargers)
- Oakland Raiders are moving to Las Vegas (Old Raiders cards would go to New Vegas team)
- Atlanta Thrashers go to Winnipeg Jets (EST. 2011)
- Winnipeg Jets (PRE 1996) go to Phoenix
Teams or situations not listed will be randomized on random.org between all break participants for that break. Each slot or team equals a spot in the random. (Example of when used: For Panini points cards or special non-sport insert card)
We will use Baseballreference.com as a first reference for any disputes or to double check our findings.
We are human and will undoubtedly make a mistake occasionally. We welcome your input and help when clarification is needed during a break. However, please be respectful of the break host. It is not their intent to slight anyone and we always strive to be fair an transparent.